Your Ad Here

Britney Spears Body Double Signs WWE Deal

Posted by Donny | Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WWE has signed Rachael Carr, a British model and dancer who has done body-double work for Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, to a developmental contract. In an interview with The Sun, Carr says she was approached by WWE recruiter Lou Maggio, who asked her to audition. She's now training at Florida Championship Wrestling, WWE's developmental territory, five days each month and plans to dedicate herself to learning the craft of a WWE Diva.

"You train for between six months and two years before you're ready to move up," she said. "I was so excited to go over there and meet everybody, but I was also scared. On my first time over, watching the girls throw themselves around, I thought I couldn't do it. I've only just begun the training so I'm not doing too much of the physical stuff at the moment."

Carr certainly has the look and body type of a typical WWE diva and hopes that will help her make it to WWE television one day. "They want me to be a cutie. Because I'm quite small and little, they want the whole angel thing coming over. Hopefully it will go well, I'll perfect my wrestling and my character and I'll end up with a full time WWE contract."

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

World Mixed Martial Arts

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix