Your Ad Here

In an interview with The Daily Mirror in Great Britain, Batista commented on several topics, including nothing that he was set to make his return at WrestleMania 25 until his appearance was bumped three days before the show.

"I actually went up to see Vince about a month before the show because I felt my leg was healing up so fast. I told him (Vince McMahon) 'I think I could be ready for WrestleMania' and he said that they'd definitely be able to use me. I actually found out the Thursday before WrestleMania that I wasn't going to be in it," Batista said. "I think it was something very similar to what happened that Monday night (where I saved Triple H and the McMahons from The Legacy), but they felt it would work better on Raw than it would at WrestleMania."

Batista also made note of the long-term future of his career, saying he has one year left on his current deal and he'll decide what to do when the time comes near.

"It's something that I've been thinking about a lot. I really just have mixed feelings about it right now," Batista said. "I have just about another year left on my contract which I want to fulfill and when I start getting close to the end of that contract that's when I'll make a final decision."

He also commented on possibly working heel in the future, his recent return to the ring, his injuries and more. You can read the full interview at http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/.

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

World Mixed Martial Arts

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix