Your Ad Here

Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio recently toured Spain where he invited Cristiano Ronaldo, Raul and their Real Madrid teammates to WWE's upcoming SmackDown and ECW live event in Madrid on Sept. 24.

"It was an honor to be invited to visit Real Madrid's training ground and meet Raul, Ronaldo, Kaka and all the other footballers that play for such a successful team," Mysterio said. "I am looking forward to seeing them again in September when I am back in Madrid and to give them a taste of my own kind of athleticism!"

Real Madrid is a professional club and the most successful team in Spanish football history. They've won a record 31 La Liga titles, 17 Spanish Cups, nine European Cups and two UEFA Cups.

"Rey, it is a pleasure to meet you," Raul told the SmackDown Superstar. "Thank you for the invite to see you in Madrid. My kids love your show."

Source: WWE.com

4 comments
  1. AnaVar July 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

    Great blog!

  2. Car Ac compressor April 17, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

    Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

  3. sam May 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

    Great job. I'm gonna have to go check it
    Saturn Sky Turbo

  4. Anonymous August 11, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

    It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Supercharger

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

World Mixed Martial Arts

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix